What are some advantages of dental implants over dentures?
A common question that we receive here at Innovative Periodontics is one regarding dental implants v.s. dentures. It is a legitimate question as many are not sure if solutions like our All on 4 dental implants are right for them. Well, if you are or were wondering whether dental implants should be your best course of action, we always encourage you to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Donald G. Flynn, DDS; but, for those of you who would rather get a quick tidbit of information before going through the hassle of scheduling, here are some important headlines to note.
Advantages of Dental Implants are as follows:
- Full and improved smile. Never will you have to worry about people noticing your new teeth solutions. Dental implants blend seamlessly into your pre-existing bone structures, and eventually fuse with the bone making them permanent. These new teeth in a day are there to stay, and people will soon be swooned over your new smile!
- Better diction and speech. Though some individuals may find the initial experience of having dental implants cumbersome and different to their old dentures, dental implants will eventually become more familiar to your tongue and mouth. With this familiarity, speech and pronunciation will become clearer. Never worry about your new dental implants slipping around in your mouth, for they will not become loose or mobile. These teeth will feel and look real, and with it you can gain confidence back in your voice!
- And speaking of confidence… You will feel and notice the difference of a beautiful smile and a clear voice, and so will those around you. Gain back that feeling of self-esteem and don’t be anxious to own a room.
- Accessibility. Dental implants are a one-time installation and minimal maintenance solution to gaining back your smile. With permanent installation and regular checkups, no longer will you have to worry about the old process of removing and cleaning your teeth. These dental implants stay in around the clock and act and feel as real teeth!
- Endurance. Our dental implants are built to last, and you can expect many years without running into a problem or maintenance issue. If you properly maintain and clean your teeth as instructed, these implants can even last a lifetime!
These are just some of the many benefits of switching over to dental implants, but already enough to make you think twice. To learn more, please consider scheduling a consultation with us, which you can access on our website. Thank you and keep smiling!